WhatLender is a comparison website. WhatLender provides comparison services of retail banking and financial products from personal loans and credit cards to mortgage loans, consolidation loans and more. WhatLender comparison service is completely free of charge and it is available for consumers in more than 30 countries, we help you to compare hundreds of loan products from variety of product providers all over the world and we are continuously expanding our services.
We understand that banking and loan products can be very complex and hard to understand, therefore on WhatLender website you can not only compare financial products but also find useful information and guides to consumer protection, information on financial and loan products, and more. For example:
- http://www.consumerhelp.ie - on Competition and Consumer Protection commission's (CCPC) website you can find useful information about consumer rights, personal finance and make complaints to business or financial service providers.
- http://www.consumerhelp.ie/money-saving-tips - here you can find useful money saving tips that can help you avoid borrowing money.
- http://www.consumerhelp.ie/loans-and-credit - here you can find useful information about personal loans.
- http://www.consumerhelp.ie/budgeting-calculators - to better manage your money and achieve your financial goals, here you can find many tools and calculators such as budget planner, spending calculator, loan calculator and other useful tools that can help you manage your finances.
- http://backontrack.ie/ - this website is provided by the Insolvency Service of Ireland (ISI) . Here you can find practical and useful information on debt solution.
WhatLender takes pride in helping people be more informed about financial products in order to make smarter financial decisions.
WhatLender is also a trusted partner of numerous financial institutions, affiliate networks and marketing agencies all over the world. On WhatLender we are always opened to explore new cooperation options.If you wish to discuss cooperation, please look for more information here
To use comparison service of WhatLender you are not required to provide any personal data – no registration is necessary.
WhatLender is not a bank, lender, broker or product issuer. WhatLender is not owned by a financial institution but is an independent company owned by private shareholders. All information provided on WhatLender has general and informative nature. Although WhatLender covers wide range of loan products and providers, keep in mind that those are not the only options available in the market and may not be the best fit for you. We do not consider your personal circumstances and financial situation and we are not recommending any particular products. If you choose to apply for a loan product through WhatLender website you will be dealing directly with the loan provider not with WhatLender. It is recommended for you to read all relevant documentation given by the loan provider before accepting any financial product offer.
WhatLender.com is owned and managed by MoneyGuru SIA.
Our legal address is Cālīšpurva street 27, Baloži, Latvia, LV-2128.
MoneyGuru SIA (reg. no. 41503072001) is registered in The Register of Enterprises of the Republic of Latvia (RE). “The RE is a legal person that acts under the supervision of the Ministry of Justice and its activity is regulated by the law on "The Register of Enterprises of the Republic of Latvia", the Regulations of the RE approved by the Cabinet of Ministers and other regulative enactments.”